Terms and Conditions of Service for Ideone.com
- Before using the Service, the User is obliged to become familiar with these Terms and Conditions of Service.
- Before concluding the Contract with its Users, the Operator provides access to these Terms and Conditions of Service free of charge within the Operators IT system, which allows for downloading, storing and printing of the Terms and Conditions.
- The User is obliged to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Service from the moment they begin using the Service.
- The Operator – "Sphere Research Labs Sp. z o.o." (Limited), with its registered office in Gdynia, registered within the National Court Register held by the District Court for Gdańsk – North in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division, under KRS: 0000316381, NIP: 5862219354, REGON:220631894, with share capital of 70,300 PLN
- The Web Site – the internet site found at the following URL: ideone.com, maintained by the Operator on the basis of the following Terms and Conditions of Service.
- The User – an individual having full legal capacity, a legal person, an organizational unit with no legal personality granted legal capacity by an Act of law, which uses the Services provided by the Operator through the Web Site on the basis of the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Programmer – a User of the Service authorised to resolve Problems and use the Forum.
- The Service – sharing an internet platform with the Users based on the SaaS model (Software as a Service) which allows Users to create, compile, modify and test their source codes.
- Blocking the Service – limiting the possibility to use the Service provided by the Operator through the Web Site.
- Registration – a one-time activity consisting of filling in a form on the Web Site by the User.
- Account – a panel which allows the User to use the Service.
- Account Activation – activity performed by the User after Registering, which consists of following an activation link sent by the Operator to the User’s e-mail address.
- Blocking the Account – lack of possibility for the user to log into their Account which takes place along with Blocking the Service.
- Username – individual and unique User ID to be used within the Web Site.
- Password – a set of 8 characters defined by the User and assigned to the User, required to log into the Account within the Web Site.
- Agreement – the agreement between the User and the Operator regarding the provision of Services by electronic means concluded at the time of Registration and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Service by the User.
- Terms and Conditions of Service – the terms and conditions listed herein.
Conditions of Service Provision
- Base on the Terms and Conditions herein, the Operator maintains a Web Site with the purpose of providing a Service.
- Within the Web Site the Operator may provide Users with access to the following functionalities:
- the possibility to compile and run User's programs.
- the possibility to save, store and modify User's programs.
- Each User who is a Programmer may use the Service without any limitations, subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions which are regarding commercial use of this Service.
- Using the Web Site and the Service by Users for non-commercial (non-for-profit) purposes is free of charge.
- Using the Web Site and the Service for commercial purposes (such as promoting the brand of a third party, corporate recruitment, or evaluating employees) without the Operator’s consent is prohibited.
- In order to use the Web Site and the Service for commercial purposes, the User shall file an application with the Operator by electronic means. All details regarding fees and methods of Payment, as well as additional functionality of the Service shall in such case be defined individually between the User and the Operator in a separate contract. The Provider will in most cases, upon inquiry from the User, provide the User with the option of purchasing a commercial support package or a corporate level dedicated service.
- Access to the Account of the Service offered through the Web Site is only possible for Users, who have Registered and Activated their Accounts.
- The Operator has the right to entrust the maintenance of the Web Site to a third party, for which the User agrees upon accepting these Terms and Conditions.
- The User should fulfill the following requirements to use the Web Site:
- Have access to the internet,
- Have an internet browser installed on their device in the most up-to-date version (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera).
- The Operator reserves the right to modify the technical means for delivering the Service.
- Using the Service by Users of the Service may take place upon their request, through a web browser after logging into the User Account.
- In order to remove the Account, the User should contact the Operator by electronic means and file a proper motion.
- Provision of the Service is only possible following a Registration and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- After carrying out the process of Registration the User is obliged to Activate the Account.
- The User bears the responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of their Password and other authenticating data, which they receive from the Operator.
- By carrying out the process of Registration and Activation of the Account the User agrees for the Operator to begin the provision of the Service until they withdraw from the Agreement, which shall result in the consequences indicated in § 11 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Following Account Activation, the User has the right to personalize their settings, which includes the possibility to:
- give consent for the Operator to send information regarding commercial Contests,
- give consent for the Operator to send information regarding recruitment processes carried out by other Users,
- indicate whether their account (result) will be visible in the User ranking.
- Each User may hold only one Account.
- Access to the Account may not be shared with another User or any third person.
- Accounts in the Service may only be registered by a physical person, known as “the Owner” of the account.
- The Service is not available to persons under the age of thirteen (13) or to any users suspended or removed from the Service by the Provider.
- The account owner is responsible for the way in which their account is used, and in particular must enforce that the use of their account does not overload or otherwise compromise the Service or any resources which the Service relies on (e.g., servers).
Rights and Obligations of the User
- The User is Obliged to:
- use the Service in a way which will not interfere with the functioning of the Service and the Web Site,
- use the Service in a way which will not be in breach of any provisions of the current Law which is effective within the territory of the Republic of Poland, or provisions of these Terms and Conditions,
- withhold from sharing their username and password, as indicated in § 3 of these Terms and Conditions, with any third persons,
- inform the Operator about any malfunctions of the Service.
- The User has the right to:
- uninterrupted access to the Service subject to provisions of § 6 point 2 item a) and § 8 of these Terms and Conditions,
- remove their account. By removing their Account, the User resigns from the use of any Services paid for within the Web Site.
Rights and Obligations of the Operator
The Operator is Obliged to:
- ensure uninterrupted access to the Service subject to provisions of § 6 item 2 letter a) and § 8 of these Terms and Conditions,
- to fix any malfunction in provision of the Service reported by the User.
The Operator has the right to:
- Temporarily suspend the Service for the purpose of maintenance or modification of the Service.
- Send messages to e-mail addresses of Users including technical information related to the functioning of the Web Site and provision of the Service,
- Block the Account providing access to the Service to users, whose Accounts have been used for any activity which was in breach of the current provisions of the Law,
- Block the Account providing access to the Service in case the User does not comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Responsibility of the Operator
- The Operator does not bear any responsibility for any activities of the User which were undertaken based on the results obtained when using the Service.
- The Operator does not bear any responsibility for the financial results of the Users activity based on the results obtained when using the Service.
- The Operator does not bear any responsibility for technical problems or technical limitations caused by the User’s computer equipment, which they use to access the Web Site and the Service.
- The Operator does not bear any responsibility for breaching any rights of any third persons and any damages to third persons resulting from any activity conducted by the User with the use of the Web Site or the Service.
- The Operator does not bear any responsibility for any breach of the rights of third parties or any damage to third parties resulting from a breach of any proprietary copyrights or any rights related to any industrial property committed by the Users.
- The Operator does not bear any responsibility for any content uploaded by Users within the Service, including the content of Problems and solutions to Problems on the Forum.
The Operator does not bear any responsibility for damages to Users resulting from the occurrence of Force Majeure, which includes events which could not have been foreseen or the consequences of which could not have been prevented.
- By adding a Problem, the Problem Setter declares, that they are the author of this Problem and that that it is not in breach of any rights (particularly proprietary copyrights) of any third parties.
- By adding a Problem, the Problem Setter grants the Operator a license, which is indefinite, free and unlimited to territory, to publish the content of the Problem within the Service, further use it in other Services and any other activity of the Operator. Within this licence the Problem Setter agrees for the problem to be modified by the Operator.
- In compliance with the act of August 29, 1997, on personal data protection (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, point 922) the User agrees for their personal data to be processed by the Operator.
- The Operator of the Service is also the Operator of personal data, which processes the data in compliance with provisions of the law.
Withdrawing from this Agreement
- The User who fulfills the definition of a consumer may withdraw from this Agreement within 14 days from the day it was concluded.
- In compliance with article 38 point 13 of the Act of May 30 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 427 as amended) the Operator informs the User, that a User who fulfils the definition of a consumer forfeits the right to withdraw from the Agreement if fulfilling the obligation (Provision of the Service) begun with their clear consent before the end of the withdrawal period.
- In case any dispute arises from the provision of the Service by the Operator for the User, the parties shall first use every effort to negotiate an amicable solution. The User and the Operator shall negotiate in good faith and engage persons authorized to make suitable decisions in the process of these negotiations.
- If within the period of 30 days from the beginning of these negotiations the User and the Operator fail to reach an amicable agreement the dispute is to be submitted to a common court having jurisdiction over the defendant.
Operator’s contact details
Operators contact details:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +48 587351159
- Street address: Al. Zwycięstwa 96/98
- Postal code and city: 81-451 Gdynia
- Country: Poland
- These Terms and Conditions become effective on 01/01/2015.
- The Operator has the right to one-sidedly amend these Terms and Conditions. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions become effective 7 days after they have been published on the Web Site and Users have been informed via e-mail.
- In any matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, provisions of the act on the provision of services by electronic means, the act on personal data protection, the act on consumer rights, the Civil Code and all common law regarding provision of the Service.