- Publishing and running source codes on the ideone.com service* in a way which does not lead to server overload is free of charge**. At its discretion, the provider of the ideone.com service reserves the right to authorize commercial use of the service to the user. The user who uses Ideone API (or parses the content of the ideone.com service in any other way) is obliged to place the information about the ideone.com service and the provider of the ideone.com service in his product in a form presented on the Ideone API page.
- Accounts at ideone.com may only be registered (created) by a physical person, known as the "owner" of the account, either for personal use or for use in a small business ("start-up") environment. Accounts are non-transferable, and no change of ownership is allowed. The owner of the account is responsible for the way in which their account is used, and in particular must enforce that the use of ideone.com through their ideone.com account does not overload or otherwise compromise the server.
- One physical person may only own one user account. In addition, any ideone.com account used in any website, software project or other computer-related service must be owned either by the creator of the said website, project or service, or owned by the final user or customer of the said website, project or service. Use of more than one creator-owned ideone.com account per such website, project or service is expressly forbidden.
- The provider of the ideone.com service takes no responsibility for the content of pastes published by users, and for the content of comments they post on the ideone.com service.
- Use of the ideone.com service for dissemination of pornographic, racist, vulgar or otherwise offensive content is strictly prohibited. The posting user may be held liable if the posted content contains pornographic, racist, vulgar or otherwise offensive elements.
- The provider of the ideone.com service reserves the right to use all uploaded source codes, software components, and input data within the ideone.com service, for purposes of maintaining and testing the ideone.com service.
- Despite the provider's best efforts, the ideone.com service comes with no warranty, explicit or implied, of availability, merchantability, or fitness for any purpose whatsoever.
- The provider of the ideone.com service takes no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the ideone.com service, including but not limited to damage to the user's hardware and software.
- The ideone.com service is intended for use by home users, educational institutions, and small businesses ("start-ups"), only. Use by or on behalf of corporate users is expressly forbidden. In addition, use as part of or on behalf of any form of recruitment or HR-related activities, or corporate websites, or employee training programmes, is expressly forbidden, even when the user of the ideone.com service may be considered to be a home user, educational institution, or small business.
* including Ideone API
** the number of user's free submissions per month is equal to 1000 (go to our offer to find out more)
The provider of the ideone.com service is Sphere Research Labs. All rights reserved.
For our corporate users we are delighted to offer a separate range of high-end products and services, including customer support and dedicated software customization & development. Please direct inquiries and requests for quotes to email@example.com.